10/22/08

MOVIE REVIEW - No Country for Old Men

Anger. Frustration. Serious Annoyance.

This movie PISSED ME OFF. Normally I restrain from giving any kind of real hints about a movie- especially the end. But for this God Damn movie, I'm making an exception. The last 25 minutes FUCKING SUCK. My dad summarized it very eloquently, "It was like they ran out of money, half the actors died in a plane crash, and they had to turn something in by the end of the day." No way that was the ending for the movie I was just watching, a movie I was really into, a movie featuring one of the creepiest characters on film in years. As good as the first 25 minutes of the movie are, the last minutes are that much worse.

But Actually, see it. Please, see it. I'd even see it again with you. Right before the next turkey bowl, so I can unleash some serious frustration on Garett Potter's face.

Final score, on a scale from 1-10: I give this a 6

No comments: